Thursday, January 1, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog

Wow! I can't believe I was able to prepare this blog all by myself. Unbelievable! But I did it! None of my kids have been helping me. I did it all by myself. I can't believe it myself. But anyways, this is to prove that "old dogs can still learn new tricks". I know, I know... I'm not that old. I'm just computer challenged. But here I am. A new blogger in cyberspace. I think I will enjoy having this. And from now on, I'll write whenever I want to and people can choose when and if they want to read my stories.


I hope this will enhance my communication with friends and family. I also hope this will bless each and every person who chooses to check the "Colson's Update".


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I'm proud of you for jumping over the hurdle and proving you could do this! I'm sure you will enjoy it and it will make it easier to stay in touch with all of your family, friends, and supporters! I look forward to reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elizabeth, Thanks for your encouragement. Now the next step is to get my friends to get used to check the blog every once in a while and still keep writing to me. But... we'll get there.

    ReplyDelete